Feb 9, 2016

Python Independent Study

At the start of the semester I was given the opportunity to take an independent study course through TSI on the programming language Python.  Thanks to the one to one initiative at our school I am able to take this course online anytime I want to.  During my 3A period I am able to work on Python at my own pace and ask any questions I need to.  For this class I use a website called Code Academy.  This website offers many free course on multiple programming languages.  It is a fantastic website.  Thanks to this independent study I am able to focus even more on a hobby I love that I plan on turning into a career.  This has been a great experience that I will always be grateful for.
codeacademy.com
Example of Code Academy Python

No comments:

Post a Comment