Feb 12, 2016

Talk Behind The Counter: Insider's Look At TSI

Hello Everyone!

A certain blogger here, I'm actually fairly new, and I am most excited to finally get to exercise my writing muscle. I can't say that what I have in mind for this blog isn't particularly clear, but I hope to be able to convey just what we do here in TSI more clearly for those who seem to hold questions.

I more or less look to give those inquisitive minds out there an insider's take on the things that seem to unfold in this quiet little corner of the school. From new developments that will affect the way you interact with the school technologically, or just interesting tidbits regarding the things that seem to catch some eyes. I hope to capture the essence of both the techie's insight as well as the normal student's, providing a unique double-take on the things that either matter the most, or seem the most interesting.

You'll have to bear with me though, as much of a new prospect as it might be for those of you out there perusing this humble blog, it'll also be a new experience for me too. However, I hope that together, we can both learn something valuable from this, be it of a technological nature or otherwise.

Well, that seems to be all that there is on my end, so far. Check in from time to time to keep up with what's going on, as I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the developments taking place here, in TSI!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment